Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Week 51

This week was really good! We did some proselyting, well... as much as we could given the circumstances. And it rained, for like an hour, thank goodness. It's been cooler these days, which is weird... considering that summer is about to start. I think the four of us are going to stick together for conference. It should be cool, I am really really excited for conference. Elder Wren (Brad's second companion from Southern California) told me about the game (Utah vs. USC), I don't know how he knows, but I am thrilled. I even sang the fight song for my comps. ;) I miss this time of the year, I really do, I tell ya, I really do. A year ago tomorrow I gave my farewell talk... How do you feel about that.....?

Have an awesome week and enjoy General Conference, listen with your spiritual ears, and have the best week ever.

 Love, Elder Howells


No comments:

Post a Comment