Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Week 49 - Transfer Time

I've been transfered as one of the four Secretaries of the Mission and I stay as a District Leader... My comp is named Elder Tatum, he is way tall and I think from California, a really good guy. Elder Coloma is receiving a Mexican companion who is really a stellar guy who should help Elder Coloma out a lot. The other secretaries pick me up tonight, we will live in another city, but we work in the Mission Offices, where you guys label the packages to send them. That's my building. I have my own computer and desk and chores. I have to pick up the new people that get here, help with their immigrations, log baptismal records, make the mission digital and not electronic, and all that jazz.

My last week with Elder Coloma was good, we worked as hard as his body would allow, we had good sucess, and I feel like I've left Colón in a better way than when I got here. I am 100% satisfied with my time here.

I love you all!  Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment