Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Week 50 - The Office

My first week was good, stressful but good. I really do enjoy it, it's cool. My comp is the immigrations secretary and I am the records secretary. I'm responsible for all of the baptism records, references, english and spanish tests, listing and filing the names of all of the converts and rescue in the mission (like 300 people) up to now, and President has given me two projects. But I already finished one of them, thank goodness. This is probably my favorite area... the 4 secretaries live in a house, and we have so much fun. It's me, Elder Tatum (my comp) from California, Elder Jorgensen from Idaho, and Elder Coronado from Nicaragua. Those guys are awesome, I love my new job.

My new area is like two blocks from my old area.... But in another zone. The office lies in the Colón Ward limits. So I have not gone far. We have a couple of investigators. Tomorrow I don't think I'll leave the office. We will go to the temple way early in the morning, then after I give a district class, and then I have a lot and a lot and a lot of paperwork to do. But today we have a family home evening at 7:00 so we'll go to do that tonight!!

I love you all, have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment