Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Week 46 - Keeping him on a mission

My week was good, but really long! Our investigators are good, one who is really doing well is named Wendi, she has a kid who is 14 years old. Today we played sand volleyball and we went to Luigi's! This week, proselyting took kind of a step back in an effort to keep my companion in a good state.  We still get to do work, but a lot slower and shorter hours, which is THE worst. But my comp is staying in the mission, which is the important thing! 

My scripture is Helaman 10:3-5

I love you all, have a great week! 

Elder Howells

Brad took this picture yesterday while emailing us.  The three people in the picture are 3 of Brad's 4 companions.  In the back is Elder Cortez, Brad's trainer (1st Companion) to the right (our right) Elder Infante (his last companion) and to the left Elder Coloma, his current companion.  Elders Cortez and Infante are from Peru and Elder Coloma is from Chile.  


No comments:

Post a Comment