Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Week 44 - First District Class

My week was good! I gave my first district class, the assistents were also there, and I killed it!! They all told me I did a really good job. Williams and Deysi are really good! I love those guys, and we have put a date on a gal, the daughter in law of an active sister. We shall see how she comes along. Also, do you remember about the situation of the two people in Quiriza who I baptized because their records were lost? Yeah, that happened again to a member here, so we have to give her the chats and baptize her again, as well! What a pain for her.

My favorite scripture this week is Jacob 7:25, and when you read it, you'll find three points in it. Fortify, Trust, and come off conqueror. It is a really powerful scripture for me!

I hope you all have a great week!

Love, Elder Howells


No comments:

Post a Comment