Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Week 45 - The Life of a Missionary

My week was great, almost! My comp had an emergency interview on Tuesday morning with President, which helped him for like a day. Then Thursday we had our regular 3 month interviews with President, which was great. I am a huge fan of my President. On Friday night in the middle of the street, after my comp tried to chew me out for being prideful, he threw his nametag and agenda and missionary handbook in the middle of the street, and screamed that he hates me and wants to go home, that was fun... Then I talked him out of it, and other than the fake illnessess which have been going on, our relationship has been good. Today we were with Hermana Maria, we watched Ephraim's Rescue, and now we're here! 

We had 3 investigators come to sacrament, which is awesome! One of them was a gal we contacted in the street a day before, and she came and stayed all three hours of church, which was amazing!

Mosiah 2:24, I believe, is my favorite scripture!

I hope you all have a great week! Love Elder Howells

No comments:

Post a Comment