Thursday, June 2, 2016

Week 34 - Progressing Investigators

How are you doing?? I am doing really well, this week has been great! Daisy and Williams both came to church and both have a baptismal date for June 11th.  I am feeling much better this week, not perfect, but better.  My investigators are doing much better, not having problems with the W.o.W., (Word of Wisdom) which is perfect, and both came church yesterday, I am so happy with them.

My weekly story is I was walking to my house at night I didn't see that one of my wolves was hiding and he came out of nowhere when it was pitch black, and I think I said a bad word, I don't remember, but it scared me!  

(I asked Brad if he had a feel for the upcoming transfers, also his companion was having some issues that may cause a change for him this week.  His issues are unrelated to Brad, in fact they have been getting along really well) Transfers.... I dont know. From where I stand now,  I will be in a trio with our DL and his comp Elder Rummler for the next three weeks until transfer day. But I would like to train, I am not picky though.

I hope you all have a great week.  I will talk to you soon!  Love you guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment