Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Week 33 - Joy

I am feeling a little bit better, I still have a cough. My investigators took a step backward, but are again on track, we have to push the date back two weeks, I fear, but still before the end of this transfer, I think. That's okay though, she came to all of church yesterday (Daisy), and Williams had work. And Williams and Daisy are so great, when we come back, we will definitely visit them! 

When you teach people the Plan of Happiness, you can see light enter their eyes, literally. It is amazing. The people are so good, they just need to let us in the door! I love my mission.

My scripture this week, oh man. I don't know if I brought my paper. Well, 2 Nephi 2:25 I think. Adam fell that men might be, and men are, that they might have joy. At times during life we let really stupid and menial things bring us down, but that isn't our purpose, that isn't part of the plan.  Joy is the plan, and we have so many ways to achieve and maintain it, but we sometimes refuse to keep it with us.

I have to go, love you all and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment