Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Week 22 - Threesome for the week in Tupiza

How's it going? just to let you know I am eternally jealous that you are in DisneyWorld without me..... This week was a whole lot of nothing. One Elder had to go to Cochabamba for an interview with President so we had to stay with is companion in Tupiza all week. It was really slow. But not bad though.  I taught a lot this week, but not once in my own area. its okay though, not a big deal. Our attendance yesterday (In Quiriza for Sacrament Meeting) was still 34, which is what we want.  (I asked Brad why 34 people and if Alejandro was progressing)   Just have to be at 30 or higher.  And no, we can`t even visit him because of the river, so President Hansen said to focus on my side of the river.  (Because of the rainy season the river is too high and too strong to cross)

(I asked if it is still raining quite a bit and if it was getting colder) And the rain is like every other other day now, and it isn't cold. And there are lots of blankets I can buy if it does start to get colder. But I am fine, I have slept in a lot colder, lol. (Camp Tracy)  (Brad and I have had many cold nights out camping for scouts, Camp Tracy was a memorable one for many reasons)


No comments:

Post a Comment