Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Week 24 - Big Pumpkins and Brad's 19th Birthday!

We harvested pumpkins this week, and man, let me tell ya, some of the pumpkins are enormous. Like.... Enormous. The biggest was like 128 pounds, and I got it up ontop of my shoulder and carried it to the truck all on my own. Then we harvested corn, planted more fields of garlic, and yeah, more pumpkins. Everyone wants me to carve a pumpkin, haha. But other than that, that was literally how my week went.

(Katherine asked Brad how the work was going and how the kids are there) No, no converts, we have actived a guy who was inactive for a couple of years, now we are working on his family, we shall see how that goes. And the kids are dang cute, but rowdy.

Katherine shared her scripture for the week with Brad, and he shared his, this is Brad's scripture this week:
Right now, my favorite is D&C 84:88, you oughta read it!! I like it, and I do believe President Monson has used it in a few of his talks if I remember right.

D&C 84:88 "And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up."

Brad's 19th Birthday is Saturday the 26th of March.  It will be weird for us and for him.  You are welcome to send him an email for his birthday, he would love it.  Here is his email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment