Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Week 57

Today was a good day, we went and played indoor volleyball, went to a buffet, and now we're here at the mission offices emailing. We had 5 investigators come to church, which was awesome. A good week. I tried learning Portugese, but I stopped. Spanish and Quechua first, lol. Welp, President just called us about a minute ago and told us that someone is going home.... Sometimes I hate the offices. It's hard to hear stuff like this. This week shouldn't be anything crazy. No councils, no meetings out of the ordinary, all good :) Just regular office work.

And my scripture this week would be Alma 26:35 - Now have we not reason to rejoice? Yea, I say unto you, there never were men that had so great reason to rejoice as we, since the world began; yea, and my joy is carried away, even unto boasting in my God; for he has all power, all wisdom, and all understanding; he comprehendeth all things, and he is a merciful Being, even unto salvation, to those who will repent and believe on his name.

I love this scripture, Ammon is talking to his brothers and his brethren.

I love you all; have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment