Monday, July 25, 2016

Week 42 - Progressing Investigators

HEY, how are you?! My week was good! We were slammed with lessons, and there are so many great people, but none of them came to church this week.... I feel really good right now. Excited for transfers! Because today is the last p day of the transfer, our district got together and played soccer and basketball, I still know how to ball out, fyi, and then the zone got together for a lunch at some peruvian restaurant.

Can you believe that we're closer to Christmas than January? Geez. It's August. Once ol' Santa comes to town, we're gonna be on the home stretch pops! I love, love, love, my time out here, but that doesn't mean I don't think about coming home from time to time.

Above is Brad's email to me and below answers to Katherine's questions

1. I feel really good, we walk a lot, so I feel like I am in really good shape, other than I'm getting fat, sooo.....
2. We have a mountain of new investigators, some really good ones, but none came to church this last week, but that's alright. Considering we've only had 1-2 lessons with each of them, I expect a lot of good things this week!
3. I don't have any pics of the outside, I will check my camera and see what I have!
4. 2 Nephi 22: 1-3. We will occasionally do things that offend the Lord, but he hasn't turned away, and he won't turn away. The joy we draw will be everlasting if we trust in Him, and make him our ¨song¨

No comments:

Post a Comment