Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Week 39 - 9 Months Down!

I am good, this week wasn't anything too special! But it certainly wasn't bad. Just a normal week as a Bolivian missionary! Today, we played soccer, the district, and I am a pretty good goalie, if I do say so my self. ;) Then we went to the missionary watering hole called Luigi's. And now I am here writing to you.

Katherine asked Brad the following questions:

1- what's your scripture this week and why?
2- interesting memory/story from the week?
3- Any new investigators?
4- tell me about the something you have experienced that you might not think I should know about. I promise I can handle it!


1. 2 Kings 6:16. Just whenever I feel like everyone is staring at me because I´m white, or the people in the buses are all mocking at me because I´m from Gringoland, this scripture pops to my mind. I really enjoy it. 2 Kings 6:16 - And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
2. On Thursday night, I gave 4 blessings in a row (blessings of the sick), and all of the blessings that I said, the people are alright now, so the Priesthood is real and functional, in case you forgot. ;)
3. No new investigators this week, we are primarily working with the less actives for now.
4. A clown shouted Chau Gringo and was laughing at me as he drove past me, which is kind of strange, but not to strange for where I live.
I love you guys, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment