Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Week 40!

My week was slow, but we did get to go to the temple which was awesome!! I heard and saw the video of Logan (Amy and Justin's son, who was just called to Cusco, Peru) opening his call, that's awesome!! He will be close to me, and will experience much of what I have experienced, but from what the Peruvians tell me, and a fact, is that Peru is a step above Bolivia. And he will see a wonder of the world (Machu Picchu). Lucky dog.  I don't have a real story this week, but I do have a scripture: Jacob 3:1, when you read you'll understand why I like it so much. You can compare it with D&C 45:3-5. 

Today for P day, we played indoor volleyball as a zone and then we went to a Bolivian buffet.... I prefer Golden Corral! ;) I did get the package.. When I first saw the toilet paper, I questioned my parent's sanity, but then, after using the paper, I can't thank you enough. Bliss. Pure bliss.  One day this week we did splits with the zone leaders, which was great! And then we were just contacting a lot, looking for new investigators. 

I love you all!  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment