Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 26 - Cochabamba

Hello! This week was good. I arrived in Cochabamba on Tuesday afternoon, and for the first time, I have a pensionista. A gal who cooks your lunches, and all the elders and sisters have them, but my old area was the only area in the whole mission that didn't. 

My new house is great, the food is good, and my area is a mountain side, so I am expecting big calves anytime soon. Lol. I love Cochabamba, and if you took Newport, California, and mixed it with Mt. Everest, that about describes my area. I am oneish streets away from the Cochabamba Temple, which is spectacular. 

The teaching has gone well, I love the work, General Conference was especially excellent this year, and I love my mission.

I hope you all have a great week! Until next time. And to those who I haven't been able to write yet, I am so sorry! I do happen to live in Bolivia, and the internet is quite sub par. But thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment