Monday, April 25, 2016

Week 29 - Cochabamba Temple

Hello!

This week was great. We got to go to the temple on Tuesday, it was great and the Cochabamba Temple is gorgeous! Thursday we had Zone Conference and I got some of Hermana Hansen's (Mission President's Wife) chocolate chip cookies. They were rather excellent. I had a really good week. We didn't have any of our investigators come to sacrament meeting, but quite a few inactive members came, which was wonderful. We started up mutual for the first time in my ward, and this week I have to organize games from Joseph Smith times. So, we'll see how that goes. I love my area, still. The Mt. Everest aspect is helping me stay thin(ner) than I otherwise would be.

I love my mission. The Bolivian people are wonderful, my companion and I are going, and my Mission President is a great guy. So, I can not complain. But an investigator did give us lettuce yesterday, so we had to eat it. I am a smidge nervous for it, but we'll see. 

I love you guys and I hope you all have a great week!









No comments:

Post a Comment