Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Week 27 - Wolves and Scorpions

Hey! How are you doing? My week was, for the most part great! The investigators are there and are progressing, but nothing terribly noteworthy quite at this point. My area is dope! The food here is 10 times fatter and I have already gained a little bit of weight...

Here's a story! I snuggle with my wolf, her name is Bianca, and she is the world's biggest german shepherd. And her brother is named Kilay (like keelay), and he has to weigh the same as me.

Oh, we have found three little scorpions in our room, I am sure you can imagine just how well I handled that...

My scripture for the week is, Jacob 2:17-19.   It really is rather great, here it is:

17 Think of your brethren like unto yourselves, and be familiar with all and free with your substance, that they may be rich like unto you.
18 But before ye seek for riches, seek ye for the kingdomof God.
19 And after ye have obtained a hope in Christ ye shall obtain riches, if ye seek them; and ye will seek them for the intent to do good—to clothe the naked, and to feed the hungry, and to liberate the captive, and administer relief to the sick and the afflicted.

I hope you all have a great week!

Here are some pictures over the last month or two.  The last one is of the two wolves (German Shepard's)










No comments:

Post a Comment