Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 19 - 2 Baptisms!

This week was slow, but really good. I baptized two people on Saturday and confirmed one yesterday, so not bad at all.  Elder Wren is my new companion, he is from Bakersfield, California. A really good guy, and man he is hilarious. I like him a lot. I leave tomorrow at 1 pm for Cochabamba to finish immigrations, so I should be back Thursday night or Friday in the wee hours of the morning, then we are planting a field or 9 of garlic Saturday.  :)

(I asked Brad if it has still been warm and also told him to make sure that he get's the paperwork right for that poor couple that had to be re-baptized. I also asked him about his trip to Cochabamba and if he had somewhere to stay while there) The weather has been fine, and yeah, I made sure the papers were done right this time, lol. It was their second baptism. And we don't have a place to stay, usually we will get to Cocha at like 4 am and then we will leave on a flight to Sucre at 3:30 that same day, and we leave Sucre at 7:30 pm to head through Potosi and into Tupiza. So unless there are no flights or floatas (Buses)  leaving Cocha I won't be staying over. But if I did I would be in the assistants house, I believe!

I hope you all have a great week, Love Elder Howells

No comments:

Post a Comment