Friday, September 8, 2017

Week 100

I'm glad she's doing well (his sister Ellie broke her jaw in Lake Powell last weekend and had surgery Tuesday night to fix it). Pres. called me yesterday afternoon and told me that you sent him a text saying everything went well and she only has to be muzzled for 3 weeks! That's sweet!

(I asked Brad why he was going to Cochabamba again on Friday) And you remember when they robbed me? They took my Bolivian ID and I have to go get a new one before I go home! And our investigators are doing well. We have 4 with a date, we postponed Fernando from the 16th to next week, and then we got a guy yesterday and he commited for the week of the 24th on the first appointment, which is cool. And then the other two, I don't know how sure they are, but we'll see what happens there!

I love you all. Have a great week!

Elder Howells







No comments:

Post a Comment