Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Week 99

I'm doing good, the last week was great. But I cannot sleep at all. My comp snores, grunts, and makes all manner of terrible sounds in the nighttime hours, and I have been sleeping so little these last two weeks, goodnight. But other than that, I'm happier than a pig in a puddle :) I'm glad to hear that things are going well! And yeah, we have the same two brothers on date for baptism, Juan Pablo and Fernando for your birthday (September 16)! They're excited and making good progress. We have a zone conference with Sucre and Tupiza Zones here in Potosi tomorrow, and I think we have our regular interviews scheduled for this Wednesday, so that'll be neat to be able to get to know the Mission President a little bit more! And my comp is doing well, and he is opening up and starting to enjoy the things and get used to it a little better, so I am really happy for that and for his progress.

I love you all! Have a great week!

Elder Howells

No comments:

Post a Comment