Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Week 97

The trip to Uyuni was sweet, it was really cool, but I don't know if I'd go again. So Elder Gill got transfered to Cochabamba and they asked me to train a new missionary, so on Wednesday morning I'm flying to Cocha, picking up my comp, and on Thursday afternoon I fly to Sucre and take a bus to back here to Potosi! I am excited, I think it will be a cool way to finish my mission. I'm glad your stake conference was good, we had one yesterday too, so that was nice.

My week was good, Benita was baptized and it was a really special moment. She asked me to baptize her, and that was a great opportunity! And we have 2 other investigators that are fairly close to getting baptized, so that will be fun to see how they progress!

I love you all! Have a great week!

Elder Howells

No comments:

Post a Comment