Thursday, March 9, 2017

Week 74

I love my new comp, he is so awesome! He is like a latino Leanord Hoffsteader (Leonard is a brilliant nerd in the tv show The Big Bang Theory), which is awesome! I love him to death, his name is Elder Larrea, from Lima, Peru. 

This week was good. We were busy with zone stuff and transfers, but after that, we got to work hard, and we are really happy with what we've been able to do so far! The snow at home looks awesome, I am doing really good! I am happy and excited to have my new companion!

Our investigators are good. Nobody came to church yesterday, which stinks. Last week we had to be in the airport for three days straight in a trio waiting for companions to get here from outside of Cochabamba, but the flights kept getting canceled and stuff like that, which was a pain. So we didn't get to work hardly as much as we wanted to. But Friday, Saturday and Sunday we gave it heck, and today we're going to, too! We have 2 people with a date and we are going to put 2-3 more this week! Attendance is really our biggest challenge out here.

Have a great week!

I love you all,

Elder Howells










No comments:

Post a Comment