Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Week 71

This week was great. We had a bunch of sweet lessons, and unfortunately only two of the people we wanted to get baptized came to church, so John and Kevin are going to be baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday. The rest of the people are going to wait for another couple of weeks so they can strengthen their habit of coming to church and reading the Book of Mormon. I have been good, just trying to help my comp finish strong (getting a little more tricky day by day).

It is literally hotter than can be down here, man! You get out of a cold shower and you're still sweating, that stinks. It's kind of rainy, but still hotter than sin. I miss mountain air and snow, but Cocha is still awesome. And yes, I admire that about the Savior too, we all need to work on that one;) (Selflessness) Speaking of that, I love Matt 18:11, with the footnote until I think the first semicolon after repentance.

I hope you all have a great week! Love, Elder Howells

No comments:

Post a Comment