Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Week 67 - New Area

Hey, how are you ? :)

Well, I'm a Zone Leader in Alamos, with Elder Cortez from Ecuador, same name as my trainer, but my trainer is from PerĂº. So that's cool, I think! I'm pretty happy, but it'll be weird to actually have full proselyting days for the first time in 4.5 months.

Yesterday starts the last transfer for Elder Wren (Former Comp - 2nd one), Elder Tatum (Previous comp), and Elder Cortez (my new companion; yes, I am "killing" him) (sending him home). That's gonna be weird.

My new area is not far from Cobija (previous area), probably about a 15 minute drive to the area from the offices, maybe 20. Yeah I'm staying in Cocha!! But I am in like a cattle farming area, which is pretty sweet. It's pretty green.  I know him (new comp); not great, but I know him. He seems like a really great guy! I will train my replacemenet, Elder Heaps from my group in the MTC until Thursday, and then I will go to my zone on Thursday afternoon!

I love you all.  Talk to you next week!

Elder Howells








No comments:

Post a Comment