Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Week 66 - Wrapping up in the office?

We are just preparing for transfers, President told me in my interview that I'll have a transfer. That stinks, because my area is awesome and it's the best ward I've had so far, but I am excited as all get out to not be in the offices anymore! I don't know where I'd go, but I hope I stay in Cochabamba. I have no desire to leave Cocha again. It's better with a little bit of modernization, I think. Yeah, I will miss him (Elder Padilla, his companion). We'll get the transfers on Sunday, but Tuesday is when the normal missionaries go to the new areas with their new comps. However, I'll need to train my new comp so I will probably go on Thursday! Well, I have to go! I love you so much and I hope you have a great week! I'll talk to you on Monday and let you know what happened!


No comments:

Post a Comment