Friday, October 28, 2016

Week 55 - No P-day this week

Monday's Email:

Hi, how are all of you? :)

Alright, so yesterday were the transfers, 14 people are going home and 22 new guys are coming... President and Sister Hansen have told us that we don't have P Day today (we have been working in the office all morning), but we will be able to make a half p-day during the week. So I am just sending you guys this email to let you know that I wont be able to write back today, but I think on Thursday I will be there! I love you guys all so much! You are the best and I don't know what I would do without each and every one of you guys :) :) Stay tuned, I will write like a robber in the night when it becomes possible, so be prepared. I love you guys so much,

Elder Howells

Thursday's Email:

Howdy,
How are you? Happy P-day ;)
I have been crazy busy. But now, the transfers are all over! In my district are Elder Crosby (Brad's CCM Companion), his new comp who he just started to train, and Hermana King, and her new comp who she just started to train. I'm a dad twice now. Lol. My investigators are really good, but we haven't been able to talk to their dad, which stinks, so they still aren't on track because we can't get the dad's permission. I hope you've had an awesome week up till now! 

I love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment