Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 31 - Mother's Day Skype call

Hello all!

Good news! My family confirmed that I don't look any fuller (chubbier) than when I left home. What a relief. 

Yesterday we had the opportunity to have 3 different investigator families come to church, 6 of which are at the age to be baptized, which is awesome. They are progressing, and they are all really happy. I am happy for them. Also, as yesterday was Mother's Day, I got to Skype with my family, which was great! They are doing so good, and I was so excited to be able to see them and talk to them.

This week should be a good one, I anticipate progress with our investigators.  I hope you all have a great week, and Happy Mother's Day, if you're a mom, if not, Happy Monday! 

Talk to you all soon!

(HERE IS A SHORT CLIP FROM OUR CALL ON SUNDAY)


No comments:

Post a Comment