Thursday, November 5, 2015

Week 4 - Splits w/ Elders of the Lima South Mission

Things are going pretty well here. I am now the Zone Leader of the CCM (MTC). Pretty cool. Took away most of the very limited free time I had, but it's just fine.

It is going well, we went door to door in the Lima South Mission on splits with the Elders already out there. Great stuff. And the spanish is coming along, feels like we're coming to a language platuea, however.  I went with one of the Zone leaders from Lima south teaching less active members. You would've thought they were non members, but it went well. Lots and lots and lots of dogs all over the place, kinda crazy. But thankfully I could understand almost all of the lessons and could get points across.

My friend from high school is struggling. Last night I had to give him a blessing. He wants to come home, but he doesn't want to at the same time. 3 Kids from his district already went home. Dropping
like flies.

I love you all and can't wait to talk to you next week. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment