Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Week 6 - Cochabamba!

Hello!

Got to Cochabamba at about 7:30 this morning. I don't have a lot of time to email, just to say that I made it. It is so amazing here, the city is so quiet and clean and beautiful. And the mountains are unreal. But I am alive.

I love you, my P-Days are on Monday, so I will shoot you some emails then! Love you!!

*Parent Note (Brad left Lima last night at Midnight and flew to La Paz, Bolivia and then to Cochabamba.  He was able to call us from the Airport in Lima.  It was so good to talk to him.  I (Chris) was at the Utah Basketball Game and talked to him for a few minutes while watching the game.  He sounds so good!  He is so excited to be in the field and leave the monotony of the MTC.  He loved the MTC but was ready to move on.  We are so excited to hear about his trainer and first area on Monday.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment