Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Week 85

My week ended a lot better than it started, but I miss Elder Larrea like crazy, I love that guy! I will get a new Bolivian ID, Hermana Hansen said the mission would cover it, thank goodness! And my new Comp is Elder Gumuccio, from Santa Cruz! He is a good guy, I've known him for a long time! We were friends before, but this transfer is only for 3 weeks, so we're gonna have to work like dogs to get everything taught to him! No, President hasn't told me anything, but based on how the transfers line up, I'll be having to leave this area at the end of the 3 weeks. I am happy though, because I feel like I've left the area better than when I found it! :)

Today was a good day too, we went to burger king and played basketball! :)  My favorite scripture of the week is Mosiah 3:19!

I hope you all have a great week!  Love, Elder Howells


No comments:

Post a Comment