Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 14 - Dakar Rally 2016

Hello!

This week was a good week, but very slow. Unfortunately, living in Latin America, specifically in Bolivia can cause some health issues. Wasn't feeling like my usual chipper self this week, visited the doctor, and now have medicine which is helping. Dakar came through my area, if you would like just YouTube Dakar 2016 Villazon - Uyuni you might see me on some tiny mountain road in a black shirt and black hat. I have decided I would be okay with being a Dakar driver someday. But the work was slow, a lot of time at the doctors and getting tests done and things like that, so not a lot to report this week. I love the people and I love Bolivia. It is an excellent place. I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Howells

P.S.

Feel free to send me candy and jerky. I won't say no :)

No comments:

Post a Comment