Monday, January 4, 2016

Week 13 - Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  This week was difficult, New Years was hard, for the first time I thought, I would love to be home right now. But now I am just fine.  We walk about 20-25 hours on dirt trails like Chalk Creek (ranch in the Uinta's) each week. So, we walk to a little village, teach whoever answers the door, they always let us in, and usually give us a glass of soda. The frustrating part is that they don't remember to do anything they've committed to do, but we will do anything in our power to help them. I work so hard. I have dumped every ounce of me into the work here, and I can't even remember how Brad is, that has been hard.  I have learned some priceless lessons in my 3 months here that are lessons that will carry me through life. I haven't had any success with our investigators, all we can do is our part, and they aren't willing to partake of the salvation we are offering them, and do their part. I love the people so much, I love Bolivia. But at the same time, I have never been more proud of my country in my whole life.

Love you all and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment