Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Week 91 - Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!  I am good, I had a great week. One of the kids who is 9 years old got baptized, my comp baptized him and it was his first time, so I had the words written out on a paper (I was one of the witnesses) so he wouldn't forget them.  My companion and I were swordfighting a little bit a few nights ago (with broom sticks) and he threw it, and broke a window.... Funny stuff, I have a video!  I am so jealous you guys are going to the Oakley Rodeo tonight. Dang. President is gone.... That stinks! But they deserve the rest, they've worked too hard. I think the new President is going to do a good job, but I have never seen him so we'll see how that goes!

My comp wants to be an anesthesiologist, but I told him go big or go home, surgery or nothing, and he said "no way", lol. I'm converting him to the hick ways! He's still trying to stick the the yuppy life but I'll get him here quick! 

And for this week we are a little empty, we have a meeting on Friday, and just normal appointments throughout the week! :)  I hope you all have a great week.

Love, Elder Howells



No comments:

Post a Comment