Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Week 78

General conference was awesome, I really enjoyed it! I'd say my favorite talks were by the counselors in the First Presidency in Priesthood session, and by the Australian guy, with Elder Rasband as well! I liked em all, I guess. Haha. This week we have two scheduled baptisms of Norma and her daughter Lindalee. They are about 85% percent sure for this week, and if not this week then the next. The temple was great and the interview was great! President asked me about the status of the mission, how I thought we could meet our goals of 900 baptisms a year (Currently at 670 in 2016), and how I thought we could improve the work. In conference, what stood out to me was that I heard, John 3:16 4 times and "Perfect love casteth out all fears" 4 times as well, if I'm not mistaken (I probably am ;).

I went pretty hard on indoor volleyball today, so we're a little tight right now. And transfers are on Sunday! I was trying to send some pictures and I just got a virus on my flash card. I hope it didn't delete all of my 1500 pictures! I am going to see in the offices because they have virus killing software!

Have a great week!

Love, Elder Howells

No comments:

Post a Comment